Monday, February 22, 2010

Week Six - A Random Interview

Right now I'm listening to the noise of what is the last day we have our robot with us. People laughing, the beloved pneumatic stapler going off in the background, organized chaos. Since I'll be going out to take a few pictures soon I thought it would be nice to conduct an interview with one of the many (many, many) freshmen on the team this year...

Hello Will!
How is it going?
Hi. Its going pretty good. We finally got the robot to kick. :)

Your sitting across from me right now. Do you know who's computer you're on?
This is true. Yes, I do. Daniel's computer, I believe.

What made you want to join an FRC team?
I thought it was going to be fun, and a good leaning opportunity. And robots are just cool.

So what part do you play on the team?
I am one of the programmers. I am also safety captain.

What have you learned?
I have learned a lot about LabView. And how to safely separate velcro.

Are you excited about Peachtree?
I am, although unfortunately I might not be able to come. :(

Aww too bad. Hopefully things work out!

Watch out! Soon there'll be some new post with the final robot!

No comments:

Post a Comment